1. Tickets for Vitality Netball World Cup 2019 (VNWC2019) are only available from our authorised retailers:
Tickets purchased or sold outside of authorised retailers will not be valid for entry.
2. Ticket purchases are limited to 10 tickets per session, unless booking for a school or group of 10+ for any given session. To find out more about groups, or to make a group booking, contact our authorised retailer Ticket Quarter on (+44) 0344 561 7672, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of your organisation will be required to process your booking.
3. A combination of tickets may be purchased within one transaction, across multiple sessions and dates.
4. A range of tickets for VNWC2019 are available within gold, silver and bronze price categories.
5. Junior (under 18) prices are available within silver and bronze price categories.
6. Children under 18 years of age on the date that they attend the event are eligible to purchase junior tickets. Proof of eligibility may be requested when attending the event.
7. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
8. Children under two years of age on the date that they attend the event do not require a ticket, providing they do not take up a seat. Proof of age may be requested when attending the event.
9. M&S Bank Arena Liverpool is a fully accessible venue, and if you purchase a ticket and require a companion to accompany you, we are happy to offer them a complimentary ticket. One piece of the following documentation, valid at the time of attending the event, is required for eligibility:
To book your tickets, or for more information about the ACC Personal Assistance scheme, please call the Customer Care team on (+44) 0344 335 0437. Proof of eligibility may be requested when attending the event.
10. Tickets will be distributed to customers by post in late spring 2019.
11. Session times and the competition schedule are subject to change. For the latest competition information and updates, please visit our schedule page
12. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a session is canceled in its entirety.
13. In the event a session is cancelled in its entirety, original tickets will be valid for the alternative rescheduled session.
14. Customers who require a refund for a cancelled or rescheduled session will need to contact the vendor from whom they purchased their tickets to arrange for the original payment method to be credited with a refund.
15. In the instance of a refund for a cancelled session, the fees charged in addition to the ticket face value cannot be refunded, and are to cover the cost of processing both the sale and refund transactions, along with all of the associated costs.
16. In the instance that a session is partially cancelled, refunds will be issued via ticket agents at the discretion of VNWC2019. Refunds for partially cancelled sessions cannot be guaranteed.
17. In the interests of fraud prevention, no tickets will be replaced or ticket prices refunded if a ticket is forgotten, lost by you, stolen, defaced, damaged or destroyed, and we reserve the right to prevent you accessing the sessions or venue in such circumstances.
18. VNWC2019 reserve the right to seize or cancel tickets which we, in our reasonable opinion, believe to be subject to fraudulent use, resale or transfer outside of our authorised retailers (or attempted resale or transfer) without a refund or any other form of compensation.
19. All tickets are purchased under a no refund or exchange policy, and subject to the terms and conditions of the ticketing service provider, M&S Bank Arena Liverpool and ACC Liverpool, as well as being supplemented by the VNWC2019 Spectator Regulations.